You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on. - Tupac
WHAT YOUR FUTURE MAY BRING.
About everything. Everyone. People changing so much and so fast you feel like you don’t even know them anymore. I HATE IT! You think you know someone, I mean i know she has problems but like WTF. He cheats on her and she STILL chooses him over me. And the only person I feel comfortable talking to about it is my ex. WTF.
Making up my own mind, leaving in my own time. Need to stop imagining and planning the future, sometimes I should just let things happen, its much more exciting that way! Im gonna be more independent, back to how I use to be. Back to being me.
New mindset, new day tomorrow. New place, new people! Got to make the most of it. Got to live my life! It’s now or never, got to get over you one way or another. But will let me go?
And things will never be the same ever again.
I got to get over you, I think I am but then I think about you or see you. FUCK i want to be over you to. I need a distraction, lucky i’m going away tomorrow. No contact for a few days! It’s for the best, you’ve moved on and I need to as well. FUCK. No more tears, no more asking who he has been with, no more wondering who he’s talking to or if he’s thinking about me. HE’S NOT. So get over it, move on. They never said falling in love was easy, but falling out of love a lot harder!!! Damn him. I wanna be friends but def need some space. Got to remember he has changed and accept it, I didn’t fall in love with a cocky drunk boy, that guy I loved is gone and I need to accept that.
Goodbyes really are forever.
1. Three things I want to say to three different people: -my dad: show me you really care, my mum: thank you for everything you have done, to my best friend: i miss you more than you really will ever know. pick me over him for once.
2. One of my insecurities: Loneliness
3. What turns me on: hot guys abb lines, yummy!
4. One of my bad habits: not keeping in contact with those i should.
5. Who I wish I could be: Miranda Kerr, hot body, hot guy and gorgeous body! On top of this an amazing career!
6. Where I want to be right now: Watching movies and gossing with the girls.
7. The last thing I ate: A mandarin
8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: Chris Brown
9. What song I’m currently listening to: Fast Car -Tracey Chapman
10. The last time I cried and why: When me and my boyfriend of two and a half years broke up.
11. Something I’m excited about: Everything! The future, my future!
12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself: LIKE: My smile, my feet, my sense of humor, my sporting ability, my family and friends. DISLIKE: My laziness, worrying to much, over thinking, eating to much, crying in every movie!
13. Three things I want right now: to be less fussy, to be independent and to be loved by someone
At the end of the day what you choose to do with your life is up to you, and no one else! It’s your life, live it the way YOU want. If you are happy with yourself then everyone else has no right to judge you. Live life with no regrets, be prepared to take chances and don’t be sacred to fall in love again! Don’t over think, don’t get caught up with the little things, don’t give in to drama. Just be yourself and do things that make you happy, surround yourself with people that love you and care for you. Never forget your friends for a boy. BE INDEPENDENT. Look after yourself. Love yourself. Love your life. Always be grateful for everything you have, tell everyone you love how much you love them every day, you never know what the next day will bring. Live life to the absolute FULLEST. Laugh at everything, cry with someone, smile and everyone. Dare to be different. Believe in yourself. Trust those that trust you. Live a little more each day. Be free.
And at the end of the day, be able to go to sleep and be proud of the person you are.
No worries, no regrets, no sadness.
Love 20 year old me.